- MainPage – display link to the n + 1 page, where n is the number of posts to display per page
- ItemPage – display link to the previous post
- ArchivePage – display select combobox with all months of posts
You may want to read up on the previous session first before proceeding below.
For individual posts, use the following code. You can place this just next to the preceding code of the
This last part may be no surprise to some of you as you may have seen a variant of this elsewhere. Place this code next to the preceding code:
” target=”_top”>Back to Home |
Same your template, publish, and test these goodies out!
If you try all these code, please let me know how it goes for you. Leave comments here…
Blogger.com Template Tip: Render Previous Post Link At Bottom Of Main Page
- Blogger.com Template Tip: Render Previous Post Link At Bottom Of Main Page
- I’m Live
- Google Finance Website Revamped